Demo Project Setup
To setup the demo project follow these steps:
- Clone the repository here https://github.com/Appsurify/TestBrainBankDemo
- Connect your Github account by following this guide https://appsurify.com/knowledge-base/connecting-a-repository-github-bitbucket/
- Create the project and connect to the cloned repository
- When creating the project add a test suite named Selenium
- Add the tests to the project by uploading the alltests.xml file and following this https://appsurify.com/knowledge-base/adding-tests-to-test-suites/
- Setup functional areas based on the folder structure by following this https://appsurify.com/knowledge-base/createfunctionalareasfolders/
- Check your API key by going here https://appsurify.com/knowledge-base/api-key/
- The command needed to run the prioritized tests and all tests are in the command.txt file. Execute this to trial TestBrain.
- To simulate various situations edit the application files. Note the OnlineAccountsTests file have tests that are setup to fail and setup to be flaky if required. There are also pre-saved commits in the commit folder which can be used to simulate the situations they describe.